- COMPANY OVERVIEW
Consent: By visiting our Site and willingly sharing your information with us when you opt-in for our Services, you agree to the use of your information in accordance with the disclosures described in this Policy. If you do not agree to this, you should refrain from visiting our Site and our Services right away!
- THE INFORMATION CBD MAP COLLECTS AND WHY
When you visit the CBD Map Site or use our Services, we may collect the following categories of information;
- Personal Information: This kind of information can be used to identify who you are. They are information which you input in the registration form when you opt-in for our Services. They include your name, email address, company contact information, age, content, review/feedback, products and services and other information which you make available to us willingly. We collect this kind of information so as to conduct KYC (Know Your Customer) and to provide the Services to you such as company communications.
- Aggregated information: We collect aggregated information from you and other users which we share with service providers. They include the number of visits to the Site and the most used feature of the Site. This Information helps us to identify where to improve on the Site and the feature of the Services that needs upgrading.
- Social Media: We allow social media plug-in which allows users to sign-up or log in to their CBMAP account via their social media account such as Facebook, Google+, and Instagram. When you log in through any of your social media accounts, your information provided on that social media account including profile pictures, name, interests, and any other information you have will be available to us. This feature helps us provide easy experience to you while trying to log in or sign-up for Services. It also allows you to improve the chances of your business being discovered when you subscribe to a gold listing advert placement.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
The types of Cookies we use are: (1) the session Cookies that helps us remember you through your login details when you login to the Site; (2) the essential Cookies that makes navigating possible and help us tailor adverts that match your preference on the Site; and (3) the performance Cookies that allow us monitor statistics such as the feature of the Site that is mostly accessed by visitors of the Site.
CBD MAP may send you promotional messages and other notices (“Offers”) through your email address. By sharing us your information, you grant us the exclusive right to send you these Offers. We may also use your content (reviews, posts, feedback, products, company name, etc.) for our marketing purposes on our Site and other sites. We will not disclose your information with a third party entity for their marketing purposes unless you consent to it. If you do not wish to receive these Offers, you may opt-out by using the “unsubscribe” link in any email sent to you by CBD MAP, but you may not be able to turn notices such as updates to our Policy and other agreements off.
- SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
We are aware of the value of every user’s information, and that has prompted us to employ the use of safety measures to ensure it does not get into the reach of unauthorized persons. We use both technical and physical measures to keep your information from theft and use by third parties or unauthorized persons. We limit and keep the access to your information very small, and we disclose your information only to service providers for performing tasks on our behalf only. However, you are aware that no matter the measure that we may put in place to secure information online, it is not entirely safe from authorized access or use. You will do well by ensuring your account login is managed and hidden from other people and that you alone know your login details. You may reach out to CBD MAP via email@example.com if you learned of possible access to your user account by a third party without your consent.
- YOUR CONTENT
CBD MAP permits you to share reviews, business product and services, comments, profile, business name, and other information (“Content”) publicly on the Site. You agree that the Content you share will be available publicly and can be accessed by other Site users or visitors. You are advised to be careful of the kind of Content you share on the Site. We are not responsible for any privacy you may lose due to the Content you shared or make public via our Site or Services.
- CHILDREN (MINOR)
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect from you can be disclosed or shared under the following ways;
- Third Party Affiliates: We disclose your information to third party affiliates that render services on our behalf such as our payment processor and third-party service provider that serve ads on our behalf. For example, stripe processes the payment made by a user paying for a gold advert listing. Stripe will need their stripe account information before carrying out the task. Please, note that third-party affiliates do not use your information for other purposes outside the scope of why we employ them.
- Law Agencies: We may have to share or disclose your information with relevant law agencies in the case of a dispute, claim, and demand or otherwise an order from a law court in order to solve a fraudulent or criminal activity in relation to your use of our Services.
- Business Transfers: Although no entity plans to sell its company, it’s possible. Business transfers in this context mean a merger or an acquisition involving CBD MAP and another company, organization or entity. In the case of a merger or an acquisition of CBD MAP, we may have to share your information with the company merging with us or acquiring us.
- Other Third Parties with your consent: CBD MAP may also share or disclose your information with a third party entity or organization if you expressly consent to it such as the case of a product reservation request.
- GOVERNING LAW
The Policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the local, state, and federal laws of the United States without regards for conflict of law.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- UPDATES TO POLICY
CBD MAP has the sole discretion to update, modify, or revise this Policy in whole or in part from time-to-time without the obligation to send notices to you. If we are to send any notices on updates to this Policy, it will be communicated through your email address. You are implored to frequently visit this Policy page to watch out for possible future updates to this Policy. By accessing the Site and Services after an update of this Policy, you agree to the disclosures of your information according to the update. If you do not agree to this, you may not continue to use our Services.
If a part of this Policy is found void, invalid or unenforceable by a court having competent jurisdiction, the part that is void, invalid or unenforceable shall be severed while the other valid parts shall remain in effect.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
We welcome feedback, complaints, questions, suggestions, and advice in relation to this Policy. To reach us, use the contact information below;
Stalk Holdings LLC,
1966 Hornblend St #5,
San Diego, 92109, CA